When taking stock on some goals I had for my reading in 2021, I also wanted to challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone with the books I read. Diversity is one of my goals for 2021, but I didn’t want to include it on this challenge really because it is something I should be doing every month of every year, not just as a box to check off on a challenge.
I’m looking forward to revisiting this challenge throughout the year and in December 2021 to see how I did.
- One book each month set in another country
- A debut book
- A book by a local author
- A book translated from another language
- A classic book you have not yet read
- A book you’ve been meaning to read
- A book by an author you have never read before
- A book published before you were born
- A book with a one word title
- A book with a number in the title